Minky Kitten Cakes can also offer Creative Cup Cake Parties teaching you how to make the most beautiful cakes. We can cater for small or large parties so get in touch with us to discuss your needs. Whether it’s a hen party, corporate team building, getting together with friends or kids party, we can make your party individual and special. Our parties start at £12 per head, to book contact Sarah-Jane Shepherd on 07801 511274, 01761 568857 or email email@example.com
What happens at a Cupcake Party?
- For adults and children suitable for ages 8+
- We offer a one-and-a-half-hour session as a cupcake party, covering a range of icing techniques: butter cream piping and simple decorations, sugar paste with cutters and creating fondant character cupcakes are some of the usual techniques.
- Each person decorates 7 cupcakes each, 6 boxed to take home and one to eat with a drink during the party time, or with their party food.
- If you have any special icing or decoration ideas you would like to experience, please don’t hesitate to ask. You’ll be able to take your wonderfully decorated cupcakes home in a box with a heap of tips & hints and reminders on easy baking.
Where and When are the Cupcake Parties?
- Cupcake parties are held at The Cake Academy at Unit 4, Old Mills Trading Estate, Paulton, Nr. Bristol, BS39 7SU.
- We can also offer Cupcake parties at a venue of your choice but there will be an additional travel charge.
- Cake Party times can vary to suit you, so please contact us to find out availability, for both evenings and weekends.
- It is a one-and-a-half-hour session to decorate the cupcakes.
- Once the deposit is paid we send out invitations which you can personalise and give to your guests.
- Children’s Party £120 for up to 10 children, additional children will be charged at £12 per head.
- Maximum party number of 20 children in total.
- Please inform us of any food allergies as we can cater for dairy, gluten or egg free cakes (no nuts are used) but there is a small additional charge for these cakes.
Is Party Food Required?
Party food is an additional £35 for 10 children, served in additional 30-minute period.
- Additional children (above the 10) £3.50 each.
- This includes freshly baked sausage rolls, sausages, biscuits, crisps, Minky Kitten Cakes brownie (no nuts), fresh fruit, carrot and cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes.
- Sandwiches are freshly made with a choice of 2 fillings: ham, cheese, tuna, jam, chicken or egg
- Please inform us of any food allergies – gluten free and dairy free can be catered for with the party food.
Payment for Cupcake parties
A deposit of 50% is taken and full payment 2 full weeks before the event.
Payment can be made by cash, BACS, Paypal, cheque or credit card (additional 1.5%).
For more information and to book contact Sarah-Jane Shepherd
on 07801 511274, 01761 568857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Once a class has been booked and paid for we are unable to offer a refund if you wish to cancel so please make sure you check the dates and times before booking. In the unlikely event that we must cancel a class ourselves a full refund will be given for the cost of the class.
Book a party with Minky Kitten cakes
Minky Party Prices
|Additional Children||£12 Per Head|
Getting to the party
The Minky Kitten is situated at:
Old Mills Trading Estate,
‘A big thank you for the cake and cup cakes you made for Evie’s party, not only were they breath-taking to look at, they tasted delicious too! Everyone at the party so admired the cake…it surpassed all expectations, absolutely wonderful.’